Inalp is formed by a group of companies highly experienced in the telecommunications market. Inalp enable our partners to grow their business by offering a full range of solutions and specialized products as well a dedicated support.
We deliver a wide portfolio of high quality, integrated communications solutions, including Unified Communications, global IoT connectivity service, industry and networking solutions, Cloud and software development.
wide market access
Sales/ marketing/ tech
What We Offer
Distribution / Vendor representation
Inalp brings together a portfolio of market-leading vendors in the areas of Unified Communications, Industrial Communications and Professional Audio and Video.
Development / Customized solutions
We combine our tech expertise and industry-specific knowledge to develop outstanding software solutions.
We support you by the planning, organization and control of resources linked to engineering projects.
Inalp Distribution AG
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect very limited information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser no to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Inalp Distribution AG collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number).
- Name of your organization (company name, company address).
How we collect your data?
You directly provide Inalp Distribution AG with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process it when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Use or view our website or use our mobile app.
How will we use your data?
Inalp Distribution AG collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide you with access to our Services, including through password reset emails or authentication messages.
- Send emails related to your orders and payment transactions.
- Send you updates and announcements.
- Communicate with you about your Account or respond to your communications.
Inalp Distribution AG uses your email address for the following reasons:
- To send marketing information, such as offers, surveys, invitations, and content about other matters in connection with Inalp Distribution AG that we believe may be of interest to you (“Marketing Emails”). You may choose to not receive Marketing Emails by following the unsubscribe procedure described in these emails.
When Inalp Distribution AG processes your order, it may send data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
With whom we share your personal data
Unless otherwise stated in this notice, these are the categories of third parties with whom we may share your personal data:
- Our Inalp-affiliated companies. Due to our global nature, your personal data may be disclosed to other Inalp Distribution AG-affiliated companies. Of course, we will make sure that access to your personal data will be granted on a need-to-know basis.
How do we store your data?
Inalp Distribution AG securely stores your data on our own server in a datacenter in Bern, Switzerland. We apply very high security standards and procedures to keep your data secure.
Inalp Distribution AG will keep your authentication and authorization data for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete login traces.
What are your data protection rights?
Inalp Distribution AG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access — You have the right to request Inalp Distribution AG for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Inalp Distribution AG correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Inalp Distribution AG to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Inalp Distribution AG erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right of restrict processing — You have the right to request that Inalp Distribution AG restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Inalp Distribution AG’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Inalp Distribution AG transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com.